The Exiles Gaming League
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

White Fang's here

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
WF WillDenham

White Fang's here Empty
PostSubject: White Fang's here   White Fang's here Icon_minitimeSat Mar 12, 2011 3:12 pm

Hello all,

I'm Will, the founder and leader of White Fang. We received the invite on our official site and would like to toss our hat into the ring.

We look forward to playing the other invitees in this system, and look forward to meeting other mature gamers in the process.

Can't wait to get started,

WF WillDenham
www.white-fang.com
Back to top Go down
xEx I SteelCurtn I
Admin
xEx I SteelCurtn I

White Fang's here Empty
PostSubject: Re: White Fang's here   White Fang's here Icon_minitimeSat Mar 12, 2011 3:26 pm

Hi Will,

Glad to see you made it. First one in the door too. We just sent the invitations out last night so here soon the flood gates will open. If anybody from your clan wants to register here they're more than welcome, only thing we ask is they put their respective clan tag in front of their name. It makes it easier to identify each other. I'll send you a PM here shortly with more details. Once again thanks for coming.
Back to top Go down
http://www.TheExilesClan.com
xEx Kluman2313

xEx Kluman2313

White Fang's here Empty
PostSubject: Re: White Fang's here   White Fang's here Icon_minitimeSat Mar 12, 2011 6:20 pm

Hey Will, Glad to see you got the invite and took the time to consider this and be the first ones to commit, looking forward to getting to know you guys some more and have a fun season with you.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

White Fang's here Empty
PostSubject: Re: White Fang's here   White Fang's here Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

White Fang's here
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Exiles Gaming League :: Welcome :: Season 1 Teams-
Jump to: