The Exiles Gaming League
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Deadly Networks - DN

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
DN SiLEnT ShoT

Deadly Networks - DN Empty
PostSubject: Deadly Networks - DN   Deadly Networks - DN Icon_minitimeMon Apr 25, 2011 8:07 pm

Hey, im the founder/leader of DN, got your message on my website steel.....we are down for this league!

Couple of ?s:

- Is there a hardcore only ladder?
- Any prizes in the future?
- Need help spreading the word?
- How many teams do you have registered so far?
Back to top Go down
xEx I SteelCurtn I
Admin
xEx I SteelCurtn I

Deadly Networks - DN Empty
PostSubject: Re: Deadly Networks - DN   Deadly Networks - DN Icon_minitimeTue Apr 26, 2011 4:55 am

Hey man, thanks for stopping by.

Currently we have no hardcore mode. But the current gametype feels as if it is with friendly fire on and no health regen. We have no ladder so to say. We play it out as a season, my main concept for Season 2, if I get the full 32 teams I'm looking for, is to mirror the NFL.

Now what I mean by that is...

2 conferences
4 divisions in each conference
4 teams in each division
16 game season
12 teams make the playoffs

As far as prizes go, this season at the moment we have none. However I have many sponsorship opportunities out at the time being. And from what I'm gathering from them is we will have some sort of "prize" or something along that nature in the future.

You can tell as many people that you wish about us. Like I said I'm shooting for 32 teams. And as of right now I have sent out around 60 invites. So to answer your question...Yes, please do.

Assuming that majority of the Season 1 teams come back next season, I have some where around 10 or 12. They haven't made it official yet on here but they've told me on their forums.

We're only in Week 4 of 10, plus we still have the playoffs. See my other post reguarding the projected start date for Season 2. If you have any other questions or concerns, please feel free to ask.

Thanks,
Steel
Back to top Go down
http://www.TheExilesClan.com

Deadly Networks - DN
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Exiles Gaming League :: Welcome-
Jump to: