The Exiles Gaming League
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

on behalf of Synergy

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
scuro

on behalf of Synergy Empty
PostSubject: on behalf of Synergy   on behalf of Synergy Icon_minitimeMon Apr 18, 2011 2:41 pm

hey, one of you guys left a message on our site in regards to this league. our group is very interested and as one of the leaders I wish to bring our community into this league. But first i have some questions. would it be a possibility to get all ur game rules game types and all the info needed before we register? that would be great thanks.
Back to top Go down
xEx Kluman2313

xEx Kluman2313

PostSubject: Re: on behalf of Synergy   on behalf of Synergy Icon_minitimeMon Apr 18, 2011 4:04 pm

hey man no problem, but if you go under the league news thread you will find everything you are looking for right there.
Back to top Go down
scuro

PostSubject: Re: on behalf of Synergy   on behalf of Synergy Icon_minitimeMon Apr 18, 2011 5:02 pm

alright well our group is a no camping policy so i hope thats understood. besides that sign us up add my gamertag: SCUR0 (0 = zero) add me with updates and everything u need to tell me we shall have a roster for you in 2 days. all ill need is the number we need to enter. and if theres any complications ill message u ASAP thanks

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: on behalf of Synergy   on behalf of Synergy Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

on behalf of Synergy
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Exiles Gaming League :: Welcome-
Jump to: